Tickets to BP15 are now available at a €50 discount.
Invite a colleague from your metropolitan area, and both of you will be eligible for the discount. Here’s how it works:
1. The two of you must live within 50 kms of each other.
2. You have to prove your addresses by sending a copy of a document that proves your address. This could be a recent utility bill or an ID card showing your address. The point is that both the name and the address must be shown. Please send the copies of both documents to email@example.com.
3. You will receive the discount code in a return email.
4. Open the registration form under the Register tab, then select the items you wish to purchase, then enter the discount code at the end of the form. The discount is available only for purchases of the ‘Conference + 3 networking events’ package. This means that instead of the current €415, you’ll get the package for €365. Both of you.
This means a total saving of €77 per person (when compared with the sum of the constituent items: conference €299 + reception €22 + networking dinner €55 + closing party €66).
5. Both purchases must take place within 24 hours.
6. Shortly after you submit this first registration form, you will receive an automated email with the bank account details. Also in the email you will find a unique link where you can complete your registration. Please complete this form as well.
7. The two of you will receive two separate invoices, so both of you can deduct the conference fee as an expense. (This is an improvement over the previous arrangement when only one invoice was issued.)
8. Please note that this opportunity is open only until Friday, 17 April.
Go ahead and convince a local colleague to attend, and both of you can benefit!